With the credit from a gift card, you can get music, movies, TV shows, apps, books, audiobooks, Apple Music memberships and more.
When you redeem an iTunes Gift Card, the amount of the card credits to your Apple ID. You can use the credit in the iTunes Store, App Store or iBooks Store, as long as you sign into each store with the same Apple ID. The credit is used for each purchase you make in a store until it’s gone.
Check more instructions on how to use iTunes Gift Cards
Terms & Conditions
1. SGC reserves the right to delay or decline purchases for any reason.
2. Limits may apply to the amount and number of gift cards or prepaid cards you can buy.
3. Delivery is only electronic.
4. Delivery of gift cards, prepaid cards or direct top-up may be delayed by several hours following your order.
5. SGC is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen gift cards or prepaid cards or use without permission.
6. Returns and refunds are not allowed.
7. For any dispute, you release SGC (and its affiliates and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents) from any and all claims connected with such dispute.
For more information please visit our Terms & Conditions page
For more information about iTunes Terms and conditions